Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am a Sonnet

I'll admit it - I'm on OKCupid. I heard from one of my twitter friends that it's not bad. Plus, it's free, and eHarmony hasn't been doing me any favors lately. What I love about OKCupid, though, are all of the random tests and quizzes you can take. For instance, the Dating Persona quiz. I wanted to know what sort of a dating personality the quiz thought I had. I'll tell you, I am completely honest when I take these things. To a fault. (I also occasionally read my horoscope, though I don't take my Gemini status as seriously as some Scorpios I know, who ascribe their every relationship move and personality quirk to their star-sign. Ahem.)


You can take the test here, if you like. Definitely check out my results below - don't I sound like a lovely and date-able Poetess?. I was very surprised to find I'm a sonnet, especially since I answered all of the dirty questions honestly *grin* I was not surprised to find that I was told to always avoid The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The False Messiah (DBLM), The Hornivore (RBSM), and The Last Man on Earth (RBSD), but I thought it was interesting that my direct opposite (according to the test) is Genghis Khunt, Random Brutal Sex Master. Not sure that's a title I'd covet anyway.




The Sonnet


Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer


The Sonnet

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?



Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.


Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.


You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that just goes to show how broken the test is. You should always avoid the Sonnet? Think how empty your life would have been without me *wink* You're not subhuman, though I won't argue against the analysis that ass offers itself to you ;)

    ReplyDelete